Planning Your Mystic Tan
Mystic Tan 101
Welcome to the Solarius Premium Mystic Tanning system. The basics of everything you need to know about Premium Mystic Tan can be found here. For a more comprehensive personalized consultation stop in today at any of our locations without an appointment to speak to one of our certified sunless tanning experts.
Prepare Your Skin for Premium Mystic Tan
- For best results, avoid using any oil-based skin care products prior to using Mystic Tan.
- Exfoliate with a loofah or a water based exfoliating product to increase lasting results.
- Hydrate your skin with a Solarius Wellness Pod™ preparing session.
- Accelerate your tan and get an even deeper, darker result, by using a PH balancing Sunless Tan Accelerator.
During Your Premium Mystic Tan
Use an adequate amount of barrier cream on your fingernails, toenails, and cuticles, tops of your feet and any other areas of your skin that tend to be dry or have excess buildup of dead skin cells. It is not necessary to use barrier cream on the bottoms of your feet. We will teach you how to avoid brown hands and bottoms of feet.
Prolong Your Premium Mystic Tan
- For maximum results, wait 4-6 hours before showering or swimming.
- To eliminate any odor from the developing tan ask us about odor neutralizing products.
- Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize!
- When showering use sulfate free cleansers on your skin.
- Hydrate your skin with a Solarius Wellness Pod™ prolonging session.
- Avoid exfoliating until you’re ready to Mystic Tan again.
- Limit exposure to salt water, chlorine and hot tubs, which will affect the life of your tan.
Complimentary excellent coffee, fruit infused purified water and chocolates allow you to relax while enjoying a few moments to yourself. Our sumptuous accommodations provide you with dry and moistened towels including a plush robe for your convenience. Our suites are private, luxuriously appointed with upholstered chairs, handmade furniture from around the world, unique artworks and beautiful lighting to help you escape the ordinary. Feel assured knowing our facility is meticulously sanitized with hospital grade disinfectants that are safe for you and the environment. Our linens are cleaned and purified with an environmentally safe and chemical free technology based on silver ionization and UV-light.
I love being a member of Solarius. The environment is soothing, clean and visually pleasing. I experience health benefits and stress reduction from the effects of the various forms of light therapy available. Beyond the great environment, services and products, the staff are highly professional, warm, friendly and engaged.