Planning Your Sunless Tan
Sunless Tanning 101
Welcome to the Solarius Sunless Tanning systems. The basics of everything you need to know about Sunless Tanning can be found here. For a more comprehensive personalized consultation stop in today at any of our locations without an appointment to speak to one of our certified sunless tanning experts.
Prepare Your Skin for Sunless Tanning
- For best results, avoid using any oil-based skin care products prior to using Sunless Tanning services.
- Exfoliate with a loofah or a water based exfoliating product to increase lasting results.
- Hydrate your skin with a Solarius Wellness Pod™ preparing session.
- Accelerate your tan and get an even deeper, darker result, by using a PH balancing Sunless Tan Accelerator.
- Please wear loose fitting clothing without straps or elastic while your Sunless Tan is setting in your skin.
During Your Sunless Tan
Use an adequate amount of barrier cream on your fingernails, toenails, and cuticles, tops of your feet and any other areas of your skin that tend to be dry or have excess buildup of dead skin cells. It is not necessary to use barrier cream on the bottoms of your feet. We will teach you how to avoid brown hands and bottoms of feet.
Prolong Your Sunless Tan
- For maximum results, wait 4-6 hours before showering or swimming if using Mystic Tan.
- For maximum results, wait 90-180 minutes before showering or swimming if using Precision Express.
- To eliminate any odor from the developing tan ask us about odor neutralizing products.
- Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize!
- When showering use sulfate free cleansers on your skin or soap only in the areas that need it most.
- Hydrate your skin with a Solarius Wellness Pod™ prolonging session.
- Avoid exfoliating until you’re ready to Sunless Tan again.
- Limit exposure to salt water, chlorine and hot tubs, which will affect the life of your tan.
Your Private Suite Includes:
The very best technology available in the world today across all service options offered.
Luxurious and well appointed with upholstered chairs, handmade furniture from around the world, unique artworks, and beautiful calm lighting.
Complimentary excellent coffee, fruit infused purified water and chocolates allow you to relax while enjoying a few moments to yourself.
Dry and moistened towels including a plush Solarius robe for your convenience.
Feel assured knowing our facility is meticulously sanitized with hospital grade disinfectants that are safe for you and the environment.
Our linens are laundered and purified with environmentally safe and chemical free technology based on silver ionization and UV-light.
The atmosphere [is unique], Solarius has done a great job making it a very relaxing place to come with modern elements and a professional and friendly staff. I was asked by a friend where she should go. I told her about Solarius – that they would help her choose a program that fit the result she wanted and she would love the atmosphere.